Well Mini I hope you continue your writing career.
I know Snoopy often sat on the roof of his dog house typing away at his stories.
They often seemed to start with the words "It was a dark and stormy night." These words most tell us something about his occasional somewhat morose behaviour!
Kinza, I know that you certainly love Mini and that you will continue to take good care of her.
I am a very frisky puppy and love to run and play in the yard. However I love to take my naps. I am the runt of the litter. I love to play with my chew toys. And I LOVE getting attention!!!!
2 comments:
Hey Mini baby!
Congratulation on your composition! I can tell right from the start that you were a born composer!
I love you my little one!
Mommy Kinza :)
Well Mini I hope you continue your writing career.
I know Snoopy often sat on the roof of his dog house typing away at his stories.
They often seemed to start with the words "It was a dark and stormy night." These words most tell us something about his occasional somewhat morose behaviour!
Kinza, I know that you certainly love Mini and that you will continue to take good care of her.
DaD
Post a Comment