Today . . . little dose Mini know (at this time) but the fact is -- she is going to the vet. I really don't know how she will behave. I am to hope for the best -- but prepare and expect the worst. Right now she is sitting on the floor in my room watching me type up a post for her blog and playing with Squeaky -- her favorite chew toy -- while the fan blows on her calm but playful little body.
Today at the vet she will be getting her shots. Also, we will be asking about her ears. One ear is is almost perfectly clean but the other ear is dirty. Puppy wax? I doesn't seem to bother her, like itch or hurt. I don't know! How should I know? What are vets for?! To answer questions and to hope it's not too late!
I will post again when we get back on how she behaved and what happened.
Mommy Kinza :)
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment